|Puno – Cusco||07:00 am||05:00 pm|
|Cusco – Puno||07:00 am||05:00 pm|
Bus Transportation service from Puno to Cusco or Cusco to Puno
Our schedules are for all our customers who arrive to the city of Puno, Who wish to connect on their journey from Puno to Cusco or Cusco to Puno.
$45.00 Price per person in shared service.
At 6:20 to 6:35 am Our clients (passengers) are collected from their downtown hotels Puno, to be transferred to the private bus station and board to the bus, 7:00 am departure of the bus to Cusco, along the way of “Sun’s Route” enjoying the different places with magical charms and wonderful Ancestral history as.
Pukara: where we have the first stop to visit the lytic museum of Pukara; Continuing our journey.
The second stop: is at the highest point of the route; at a height 4,335 meters above sea level. (border between the departments of Cusco and Puno) from this place you can see the view of Snowy Chimboya and camelids; arriving to Sicuani Buffet lunch, after the lunch.
Our next stop will be at the imposing Temple of Wiracocha God (Raqchi), In this location we will find the biggest amount of barns (Colcas) and we will see magnificent constructions in stone and sun-dried bricks.
Our last stop is on Andahuaylillas’s church known as “The Sistine Chapel of America” because of the beauty and profusion of its murals, the ornaments in gold leaf and paintings from de “Escuela Cusqueña de Arte”. The Sistine Chapel of America or Chapel of Andahuaylillas, Finally, at 05:00 pm. Arrival to the city of Cuzco, on the av. 28 Julio, (reference the first bridge).
|06:30 am||Pick up from your downtown hotels Puno, and transfer to the bus station.|
|07:30 am||Departure of the bus with destination to Cusco.|
|09:30 am||Visit the lytic museum Pukara (visit time 30 min).|
|11:10 am||Stop at Raya 4,335 meters above sea level the highest point of the journey and limit between Puno and Cusco (time 10 min).|
|12:30 hrs.||Arrival to the city of Sicuani (buffet lunch).|
|13:30 hrs.||Visit the imposing Temple of God Wiracocha (visit time 45 min).|
|15:20 hrs.||Viewing of the “Sistine Chapel of America” of Andahuaylillas (30 min).|
|17:00 hrs.||Arrival to the city center of Cusco at the av. 28 Julio, (reference the first bridge).|
- Transfers downtown hotels Puno to the Bus Station in Puno.
- Guided visit to andahuaylillas, Raqchi y Pukara.
- Hot and Cold drinks on board. (hot drinks: Coca tea, anise tea, chamomile tea, coffee, cold drinks: Coca-Cola, Inca-Kola, mineral water and fruit nectar)
- Spanish-English Guide.
- Buffet Lunch in Sicuani (variety of Peruvian dishes).
- Transfers from the hotel to the bus station in Cusco.
- Entrances fees:
- PUKARA – S/ 10.00 PEN
- RAQCHI – S/ 15.00 PEN
- ANDAHUYLILLAS – S/ 15.00 PEN
Servicios adicionales en los buses:
- Air conditioned
- Oxygen on board.
- Chemical toilet.
- Medicine cabinet.
- Panoramic windows with UV rays protection.
- Full HD Media on board.
- Comfortable seats.
Additional cost for pick up from the following hotels:
- Casa Andina Private Collection, Posada del Inka, Hotel Eco Inn and Libertadores:
- Up to 02 people (Car): $ 5.00 USD.
- Up to 05 people (Mini Van H-1): $ 15.00 USD.
- Mirador del Titikaka and Hotel José Antonio:
- Up to 02 people (Car): $ 12.00 USD.
- Up to 05 people (Mini Van H-1): $ 25.00 USD.