Day 1: Puno-Chivay-CALERA (spring waters)
6:15 am. Pick up from hotel and departure to Chivay-Caylloma visiting Lagunillas, habitat of the Andean Flamingos (to approx 02hrs. Puno), Patahuasi, Pampa Cañahuas (restaurant to drink coca tea or muña and using the toilet). Then we are going to Patapampa (to 4910 masl the highest point between the two cities, also called the volcanoes lookout point from which to see the Misti, the Ampato, Hualcahualca and others). During the trip also appreciate Vicuñas, llamas, alpacas and other Andean animals.
12:35 pm. Arrive to Chivay and transfer to hotel. (The entrance is the payment of BTC is the tourist ticket for those who are visiting the Colca Canyon or make the trek).
04:00 pm. Pick up from hotel to go to the hot springs of waters La Calera (from Chivay 15 minutes approx.)
06:00 pm. Return to hotel and dinner (optional).
Day 2: Chivay – Yanque – Maca – Cruz Del Condor – Colca Canyon.
6:30 am. Pick up from hotels to visit the Colca Canyon, the Cruz Del Condor, and the depth of the canyon and appreciate the majestic flight of the Condors. On the way, are going to visit traditional villages and ancestral Yanque, Maca, hanging graves Choquepico among others.
08:30 am. Arrive to Colca Canyon, tour for 01 hr walk aproximatly of walking.
12:00 pm. Return to Chivay and time for lunch.
1:40 pm. Departure to Arequipa through Cañahuas Pampa, Yura and Salinas National Reserve.
04:50 pm. Arrive at the Plaza de Armas of Arequipa and hotels close to it.
End of service.
- Mobility tourist (PunoChivay, Colca Canyon, Arequipa)
- 01 water bottle.
- Single room or double depending of ridership, private bathrooms with hot water.
- Breakfast the second day.
- Bilingual guide.
- 01 water bottle + Snack (Cookies, Chocolate, Coca´s candy).
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Lunch (first and second day).
- You pay at the entrance to Chivay: BTC s/. 70.00 tourist ticket, with Andean Card S/. 40 00 and National BTC S /. 20.00
- Admission Ticket to the Calera (Hot Springs) S /. 15.00