On this tour at 08:30 am Our local guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco, to take the bus for a road that winds around the mountains north of Cusco, After a 30 min ride in the bus, we will visit the traditional markets of Qorao, where we will appreciate the beautiful work of local Artisans.
On the way we will stop at a famous point known as; El Mirador (Lookout Point). Then we will visit the archaeological complex and see the agricultural terraces, Inca cemeteries and royal Inca buildings. From there we will be able to see the whole Sacred Valley and take photographs.
The buffet lunch will be in a restaurant in the town of Urubamba, continuing with the trip you will head to Ollantaytambo, once reach Ollantaytambo, we will visit the ruins, which is an area of important Inca construction built during the Inca’s heydays. This is an extraordinary Inca site where in the ruins we will also find an amazing rock formation representing the Inca god Wiracocha. Afterwards, we will return to Cusco.
Along the way back to Cusco, you will visit the picturesque village of Chinchero where we’ll see the remains of the royal estate of Tupac Inca Yupanqui and a colonial Temple. Around 07.00 pm arrive to the city of Cusco. (Main Square or Plaza San Francisco).
|08:30 am||Pick up from your hotel to board the bus.|
|09:00 am||Bus depart to the Sagred Valley of the Incas.|
|09:30 am||Visit to the Crafts market of Qorao and you will know in a closer way its people customs.|
|10:45 am||Guided tour of the ruins in Pisaq and visit the Crafts market.|
|01:30 pm||Arrival and buffet lunch in Urubamba.|
|02:30 pm||Continuing with the trip to Ollantaytambo.|
|03:00 pm||Guided tour of the ruins of Ollantaytambo.|
|04:30 pm||Return to the city of Cusco.|
|05:30 pm||Guided tour of the church and ruins in Chinchero.|
|07:00 pm||Arrive to Cusco, the ends (Plaza San Francisco or Main Square).|
- Bus transportation for all the visits.
- Specialized professional guide.
- Buffet Lunch.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Entrance tickets for the Archaeological groups.
- Others not mentioned in the tour.
You may take:
- Water bottle, sun cream, sun classes and hat.
- Rain jacket or rain poncho.
- Money for same souvenirs and camera.
- Comfortable walking shoes or runners.
- Cusco Tourist Ticket.
- A warm clothes to return to Cusco.
- BTC (Cusco Tourist Ticket allows entry to Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Puca Pucara, Tambomachay, and also to visit Museums or take a tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas) S/ 130.00 PEN.